2005-07-07

Department Descriptions

Blogososphere
Pretty much anything to do with my general life, including "miscellaneous".

Theosalient
Anything to do with God, Christianity, the Bible, the church, theology, etc.

One Salient Overlord

Political discussions, including diatribes about politicians, parties and systems of government.

The Osostrian School
Economic Discussions, including my own strange ideas.

This Salient Sporting Life
Sport - Too much is not nearly quite enough, except for baseball.

usr/bin/oso
Linux and IT discussions. Anyone in the know will groan at my attempt at geek humour.

The Eye of argONE
Creative Writing, including poetry and prose.

Plan 9 from OSO Space
Anything to do with movies or television.

Pedernales River Haggis
Food.

"Wha' Happnin?"
Discussion of current world events.

Sinking the Heart of Lead
Music.

Attempted Humour
Those close to me know what I am talking about.

From the Blogososphere Department.

No comments: