2007-03-24

Modern Refomers?

As CraigS has reminded me, over at Monergism.com there is a bunch of caricatures of modern Evangelical and Reformed leaders.

Of the list of 15, only 2 are not American (Iain Murray and Don Carson - although the latter is Canadian so can probably be described as American!). I've been trying to think of a list of modern Reformed leaders in my head that are not American and not on the list. Here are some of my picks:

Graeme Goldsworthy
The Brothers Jensen.
Maybe John Stott?
Maybe Jim Packer?

And that's all I can come up with. There has to be more. Please select some for me.

2 comments:

John Dekker said...

It depends, of course, how one defines "Reformed". Perhaps the producers did not consider the Brothers Jensen to be reformed. In fact, all the people you mentioned are Anglican...

John Dekker said...

Actually, Packer features quite prominently on the Essays page, along with Lloyd-Jones.