* Paul Whiting has some really important points about commentaries on 1 John and Philippians. It's so important he hasn't posted anything else since January 20.
* Tom Hinkle, the Rejected Disciple, gives a list of "Annoying Christian Sayings".
* My best friend Al Mohler talks about the importance of Dads. I could swear that the image he used last night was of a topless, muscle-bound man holding a child but has now been replaced by something less tempting.
* Emily, the Frazzled Sister, went to the zoo. Nebraska looks very dry at the moment.
* John, the Confessing Evangelical, hates the "you wouldn't steal a car" anti-piracy ads that are on DVDs. Obviously they get them in the U.K. as well.
* Michael Spencer wonders aloud whether John Macarthur is actually Reformed.