2005-09-06

More on my blogging behaviour

As I have said in a previous post, I am trying to keep my blog's links to a minimum. As I have travelled around the blogosphere, I have noticed blog after blog with so many "blogroll" links to that it actually becomes meaningless. It seems to be quantity over quality.

So the bad news is that I have decided that someone's blog has to be SUPER good in order for me to link them from my page.

The good news is, however, that I actually do have a private list of blogs that I will visit everyday. More than that, I have decided that each time I visit another person's blog, I will click on their advertising so that they get some $. Many blogs I visit don't have advertising, so I naturally don't click any.

The upshot of this is simple - every blog I like will be clicked on at least once per day, and will have ALL their advertising clicked each time I visit. There's actually nothing unethical about such behaviour since I DO actually read a lot of the advertising - there's some good books and CDs out there that people have linked to Amazon.com.

If you want me to check out your blog, write a comment below and give the URL. I promise I will check it out.


No comments: