2005-11-21

Great pictures of George Bush

I usually refrain from cheap shots - which is why I have to write a little bit about this situation. This post from Atrios shows George Bush at a news conference in Beijing - an article about the conference can be found at the BBC website.

The look on Dubya's face is priceless. He goes to a door on the side of stage and finds it locked. Then he gives this grimace that can only be seen to be believed.

If I were making a cheap shot of this, I would point out how dumb and stupid the president is - but I won't. The same thing could have happened to me - and even if the individual were a politician that I respected and supported I would still find the photos hilarious. If anything, the photos have given a human side to Dubya. It was just one of "those" moments

From the Department of Attempted Humour




No comments: