- that Kansas City is located in Missouri?
- that the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith was written in 1677?
- that many so called faith healers need to wear glasses?
- that if the Pink Floyd song One of These Days is played during the "Caribou killing" scene in the film Apocalypse Now, there are some eerie coincidences?
- that Plainsong is a song by The Cure, featuring singer Rob Smith, and was also the name of a Christian music company that published music written by a musician named Rob Smith? (unrelated)
- that Saskatchewan in Canada exports more Lentils than anywhere else in the world?
- that Robert Plant managed to sing "Oh, here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him six six six; there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan." backwards?
Some interesting factoids
Did you know...