I've been having some major problems with Firefox 184.108.40.206 - I have found that it was much much slower than 1.0.2. More than that, whenever I went to the blogger editing/create post menu it would slow down to a crawl. I tried using an extension called "Performancing" which is probably quite good but the problem has not been solved.
As a result, I am now using Mozilla 1.7.12. For some reason it is very very quick in comparison, which is weird because it's supposed to be the other way around (Firefox developed out of the Mozilla suite). More than that, Seamonkey 1.0.1 has massive problems with blogger as well on my PC.
If anyone wishes to see the details of my grief, it can be viewed first here and then here.
At least I'm not having security/virus problems...